The Nevada Bail Solicitor Bond is a type of surety bond required by the Division of Insurance, State of Nevada. Pursuant to NRS 697.190, applicants for a bail solicitor license must provide a $10,000 surety bond. The bond states that the bondholder shall perform the duties of a bail solicitor as provided in Chapter 697 of the NRS and shall account to the State of Nevada and to any person requesting him to solicit business on his behalf. The cost of the surety bond is usually minimum premium and fees of $150 to $250.
Looking for a Nevada Bail Agent Bond? Click here
How to get a Nevada Bail Solicitor Bond
At Surety1.com we make it easy to obtain this surety bond. Our simple, three step process is:
- Complete the easy to navigate and secure online application. 1
- Review the free, no obligation quote from one of Surety1’s professional surety bond agents, usually within one business day.
- Sign some paperwork and pay the bond premium
Once these steps have been completed, the Nevada Bail Solicitor bond will be shipped to the bond applicant.
1 -The name of the applicant on the surety bond application must match exactly the full legal business name of applicant for the license.
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Representing over a dozen surety bond companies, Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003 and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
What are the requirements to get a Bail Solicitor License in Nevada?
A Bail Solicitor is any qualified individual who is employed by a Bail Agent to solicit bail transactions on behalf of the Bail Agent. To be considered as a qualified individual, you must have been living in Nevada for at least three months, be at least 18 years old and an employee of a licensed Bail Agency. You must also have completed the State Bail Pre-licensing course and pass the Nevada State Bail Exam. The following items are required as part of the licensing application.
- Completed Bail Residency Questionnaire
- Copy of your Nevada State Driver License
- Electronic Fingerprint Receipt
- Local Law Enforcement Printout
- Proof of residency
- Payment of $235 for the fee
- Surety bond accompanied by a Power of Attorney