The Georgia Department of Revenue requires Georgia Alcohol Brokers Bond for any entity wishing to obtain an alcohol broker license in this state. The entity must obtain any combination of the three Georgia (Alcohol) Brokers License Bonds, depending on what kinds of products they are importing:
What are the requirements in order to get a Georgia Alcohol Brokers License?
In addition to obtaining the necessary Georgia Alcohol Brokers Bond listed above, the applicant must submit the following in order to obtain an Importer License:
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of your Federal Basic Permit or Brewers Notice
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory (ATT-104)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (ATT-17)
- Financial Affidavit
- Scanned copy of Local License (if required by the jurisdiction where business is located)
- Scanned copy of a Letter of Authority from manufacturer or shipper
- Fees: $50 for brokers of wine or malt beverages, $100 for brokers of distilled beverages
More information about the licensing and bonding requirements for a Georgia (Alcohol) Brokers License can be found on the GA Department of Revenue website.
Where can I get the Georgia Alcohol Brokers Bond?
Once you have determined which of the three Georgia (Alcohol) Brokers License Bonds you need, simply submit a separate application for each bond. One of our licensed agents will contact you within one business day with a quote for the price to obtain your bond(s) (the “premium(s)”). If you choose to move forward after receiving your quote, we will have you sign any necessary paperwork and remit the premium payment, at which time we will ship your completed Georgia (Alcohol) Brokers License Bonds to you via USPS Priority Mail (with overnight shipping options also available).
Why choose Surety1?
At Surety1, our agents work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we are finding you the lowest price for your bond. We’ve been issuing surety bonds since 2003 and our quality, reliable service has led us to an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Licensed in all 50 states.