The California Mobile Home, Commercial Coach, Truck Camper or Floating Home Bond is required by the State of California, Department of Housing and Community Development.
The California Department of Housing and Community Development will accept the California Mobile Home, Coach, Camper or Floating Home Bond to support the insurance of the California Certificate of Title when usual proof of ownership is unavailable. This may be accepted instead of other usual titling documents.
When this bond is submitting to the Department of Housing and Community Development for review, it must meet the following requirements:
- The bond must be in an amount that is equal to the current market value of the unit.
- The name on the bond must be the name of the bond principal (the person or entity that bought the bond)
- The bond must be made by a surety company that is authorized to do business in the State of California by the Department of Insurance. The surety company’s name must be listed on the bond when it is submitted.
- The bond needs to have a detailed description of the unit the bond is for, so that the Department of Housing and Community Development is able to identify it.
- The bond must be in effect for 3 continuous years. It must be made to protect the state, the Department of Housing and Community Development, and future owners of the unit from fraud, deceit or unlawful omissions.
- The bond must be signed and dated by the bond principal and the surety company that wrote it.
How do I apply for a California Mobile Home, Coach, Camper or Floating Home Bond?
At Surety1 we make it easy to apply for all types of surety bonds. Simply complete our easy to navigate, online application and within 1 business day one of our surety professionals will contact you with a firm quote for the bond. Then, sign some paper work, make payment and the bond will be delivered via traceable mail. Overnight shipping is also available. Most California Mobile Home, Commercial Coach, Truck Camper or Floating Home Bonds are instant issue, meaning the surety will not pull credit.
Surety1 is a service of AssuredPartners one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance agencies. Surety1 is based in the Sacramento area and has been the premier online provider of surety bonds, nationwide since 2003.
How to Get Your California Mobile Home, Coach, Camper or Floating Home Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.