The Surety1 Advantage
Performance & Payment Bonds
Motor Vehicle Dealer Surety Bonds
Lost your title for your vehicle?
What Customers Say
“I was facing a impending deadline and you handled my request quickly thereby enabling me to get my certification in time to have my name added to the official list of Civil Processors.”
FL Process Server
“Great service, fast and efficient, no runaround, no games. This was an exceptionally good transaction. Will definitely recommend them to others and will keep doing business with them any time I need a bond.”
CA Vehicle Verifier
Surety Solutions collects and uses customer information for legitimate business purposes.
Surety Solutions does not sell lists of our customers, nor do we disclose customer information to marketing companies.
Surety Solutions obtains non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as information on applications or other related forms, which may include your name, address, age, and social security number.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, government agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies, attorneys, and financial institutions, such as your credit history, verification of employment, criminal history and net income.
- Information about your transactions with us such as policy coverage, premiums and payment history.
Surety Solutions does not disclose any non-public personal information about you or our former customers to anyone except as permitted by law.
- For example, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, to credit bureaus, and to third parties that assist us in processing the product or service you have requested.
- Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, to our Affiliates, so long as the information disclosed is Transaction and Experience Information: and
- To Affiliates and Nonaffiliated Third Parties to the extent necessary to process, obtain service, maintain, administer or enforce the service or product that you have requested we provide.
Surety Solutions protects the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Surety Solutions restricts access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, and agents who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
You have a right to review your personal information and to request that we correct, amend or delete the information on file.
The effective date of this policy is January 1, 2007
Updates or Changes to the Policy
Please check back from time to time for changes in this policy.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Surety 1 used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Surety Solutions Insurance Services Inc.