A Wyoming Vehicle Dealer Bond is required by the Wyoming Department of Transportation in the amount of $25,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall not practice any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations relating to the conduct of the business. In addition, they shall not violate any federal or state law, rules or regulations.
The Vehicle Dealer bond is also required to guarantee the return of the dealer license, full use license plates, demo license plates, and temporary permits issued.
Who needs a Wyoming Vehicle Dealer Bond?
Any person engaged in the business of selling or exchanging three or more vehicles in Wyoming in any consecutive 12-month period must be licensed. The Vehicle Dealer bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are other licensing requirements?
- Complete the Vehicle Dealer License application (MV-422)
- Obtain a Wyoming Sales and Use Tax license
- Pay the appropriate fee
- Submit copies of required documents
- Undergo a state and national criminal history record background check
- Submit state and national fingerprint cards
How do I obtain a Wyoming Vehicle Dealer Bond?
At Surety1, we make things easy for you.
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your Wyoming Vehicle Dealer bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Call us toll free at 877-654-2327. We have live surety bond agents available Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 PST. We’re glad to help.
How to Get Your Wyoming Vehicle Dealer Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.