The Wyoming Surplus Lines Broker’s bond is required by the Wyoming Department of Insurance in the amount of $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall comply with the provisions of the Surplus Line Laws of the State, Statue 26-11-101. In addition, they shall promptly remit the taxes provided by Wyoming Statue 26-11-118.
Who needs a Wyoming Surplus Lines Broker’s Bond?
Individuals and firms that deal directly with Surplus Lines Insurers procuring coverage for an insured whose home state is Wyoming must have a Surplus Lines Broker license. The surety bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are other licensing requirements?
Submit an electric application through Sircon or through NIPR, National Insurance Producer Registry.
Applicants must also meet the following qualifications:
- Have a active producer license with property and casualty lines of authority
- Pass the Surplus Line exam within 12 months of application.
- Be competent and trustworthy with respect to the handling of Surplus Lines
- Maintain an office at a designated location known to and accessible by the commissioner
Where can I get a Wyoming Surplus Lines Broker’s Bond?
At Surety1, we make things easy for you. You can be assured of the lowest rates as we have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets.Start the process by completing our easy-to-navigate, free online application form. After that, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for the bond premium. Once you decide to move forward with us, you just need to pay the bond premium and choose your shipping options. You may choose to have your Wyoming Surplus Lines Broker’s bond mailed through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003, and we also maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our excellent service.
Call us toll free at 877-654-2327. We have live surety bond agents available Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 PST. We’re glad to help.
How to Get Your Wyoming Surplus Lines Broker’s Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.