The Wyoming Private School Bond is required by the Wyoming Department of Education, in the set amount of $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully perform their duties. In addition, the bond is a form of security. Action under this bond may be brought by any aggrieved student who has enrolled in a course offered in Wyoming.
Who needs a Wyoming Private School Bond?
Those intending to operate a Private School or Institution in Wyoming must first obtain a license. The Private School bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are other licensing requirements?
Along with the Chapter 1 Non-Degree Granting Application, applicants must submit the following:
- $200 License Fee
- $100 Registered Agent Fee (per agent)
- List of administrators, faculty and staff
- Attendance Record Form
- Enrollment Contract including tuition fees and refund policy
- Probationary academic/ discipline policy
- Description of instructional methods/ outlines
- Course outlines for each course
- Current financial statement
- Mission statement
- Proof of compliance with city, county and state regulations
- Sample copy of graduation certificate
Where can I get a Wyoming Private School Bond?
Surety1 can easily get you the bond that you need. We have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets. As a result, you can be assured of the lowest rates.
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Second, wait for one of our surety agents to contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. Third, once you are ready to move forward, we’ll collect the premium payment and have you sign the agreement. Lastly, your Wyoming Private School bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Call us toll free at 877-654-2327. We have live surety bond agents available Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 PST. We’re glad to help.
How to Get Your Wyoming Private School Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.