The Wyoming Cigarette Wholesaler’s Bond is required by the Wyoming Department of Revenue. Cigarette wholesaler’s are authorized and required to affix stamps, imprints or impressions on each package of cigarettes. The bond amount must be equal to the face value of the maximum purchase of stamps, with payment other than cash. The minimum bond amount is $10,000. The condition of the bond is that all payments made to the Department of Revenue are honored.
Who needs a Wyoming Cigarette Wholesaler’s Bond?
All Cigarette Wholesaler’s must be licensed with the State. The surety bond is one of the licensing requirements. Apply for your Cigarette Wholesaler’s license with this application.
A Cigarette Wholesaler is any person who:
- Imports, sells or distributes cigarettes, cigars, snuff or other tobacco products into this state for sale or resale.
- Purchases cigarettes, cigars, snuff or other tobacco products in this state for sale or resale.
- Purchases cigarettes for sale or resale through mechanical vending devices.
- Sells or distributes for sale or resale cigarettes over the internet. As well as direct or indirect mail solicitation.
How can I get a Wyoming Cigarette Wholesaler’s Bond?
At Surety1 you can be assured of the lowest rates as we have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets. We have friendly agents who are willing to answer all your queries and give you only the best service.
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your Wyoming Cigarette Wholesaler’s Bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Wyoming Cigarette Wholesaler’s Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.