The Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealer Bond is required by the Department of Safety and Professional Services.
What is the bond amount?
The amount of the bond varies. Please see below for the right amount.
|No of homes sold in the last 12 months
|51 up homes
Surety1 can write this bond with just a filled out application.
Who needs a Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealer Bond?
A license is required if two or more manufactured homes are sold in a calendar year. The Manufactured Home Dealer bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are other licensing requirements?
- Complete the application form
- Have at least one licensed salesperson
- Have a permanent business location
- Establish an office in which the business records are kept
- Display a sign with business name, if display inventory is carried
- Establish a repair service facility to service manufactured homes offered for sale
- Provide a copy of the four-year lease must be submitted, if the business property is not owned
Where can I get a Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealer Bond?
Surety1 can write this bond for you with fast and professional service. The process is easy. First, start by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealer bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.