Click here to apply for your bond
The secretary of state of the State of West Virginia requires a Professional Fund Raising Counsel and/or Professional Solicitor Surety Bond in the amount of $10,000. This bond is to protect the consumer against any losses resulting from malfeasance, non-feasance, or misfeasance, in the conduct of solicitation.
How do I register as a professional fundraising counsel or solicitor in West Virginia?
- Complete the initial registration application. Click here for the Charity Form or the Fundraiser form
- Attach the needed documents aside from the surety bond
- Charities: attach for 990 if the organization has raised over $25,000 in the preceding year, attach a statement of financial review conducted by a certified public accountant if the organization has raised more than $200,000, but less than $500,000 or attach an audit by a certified public accountant if the organization has raised $500,000 or more
- Fundraisers and fundraising counsel – attach copies of contracts or agreements
How do I obtain a West Virginia Professional Fund Raising Counsel and/or Professional Solicitor Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your West Virginia Professional Fund Raising Counsel and/or Professional Solicitor
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.