Click here to apply for your bond
The Utah Restaurant Liquor Bond is one of the requirements of those applying for a Restaurant Full Service license. This license is issued for the storage, sale, service, and consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises of a restaurant that is engaged primarily in serving meals to the general public. These establishments must maintain at least 70% of its total restaurant business from the sale of food.
The bond states that the bondholder, its officers, agents, and employees shall faithfully comply with the provisions of Title 32B-5-204, Utah Code, and the rules and directives of the Utah Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Please take note that the application must be completed and submitted no later than the 10th of the month in order to be considered on the next monthly Alcohol Beverage Control Commission agenda.
- Completed application form, signed and notarized
- A non-refundable application fee of $330
- Licensing fee of $2,200
- Criminal history background documents – Electronic Fingerprints or Fingerprint cards, signed ‘Informed Consent and Waived Form’, Payment for the FBI background fees
- Ownership entity documents
- Copy of current local business license
- Local consent form
- Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance for public liability and liquor liability ‘dram shop’ coverage
- Scaled floor plan
- Responsible alcohol service plan
- Lease agreement
- Projected Profit and Loss statement
How do I obtain a Utah Restaurant Liquor Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Utah Restaurant Liquor Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.