The Utah Reception Center Bond is for those who are applying for a Reception Center license. This license allows the storage, sale, service, and consumption of liquor, wine, heavy beer, and beer for private banquet or event functions. The premises are of smaller venues that want to sell, offer for sale or furnish alcohol on their premises.
The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully comply with the provisions of Title 32B-5-204, Utah Code. In addition, they shall comply with the rules and directives of the Utah Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. The amount of the bond is $10,000.
Other requirements include:
- Reception center less than 50,000 square feet
- Culinary facilities on premise
- Application form, signed and notarized
- Non-refundable application fee of $300
- Licensing fee of $750
- Criminal history background documents
- Ownership entity documents
- Copy of current local business license
- Local consent form
- Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance for public liability and liquor liability ‘dram shop’ coverage
- Scaled floor plan
- Responsible alcohol service plan
- Lease agreement
- Projected Profit and Loss statement
Where can I get a Utah Reception Center Bond?
Here at Surety1, we can get you bonded quickly and for the lowest price. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond.
Start the process by completing our free online application form. After that one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. Next we’ll collect the premium payment and have you sign the agreement. Your Utah Reception Center bond will be mailed out using USPS Priority Mail. Choose Overnight Delivery for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Utah Reception Center Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.