The Utah Private Investigator Bond is required by the State of Utah. This is required for applicants who are also applying for an apprentice license. The bond is required to be in the amount of $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder will perform the duties and in all things comply with the laws and ordinances, including Utah Statute 53-9-109.
What are the additional requirements that must be satisfied?
- Completed application form.
- One recent color photograph of passport quality.
- Photocopy of a driver license or identification card.
- One completed FBI applicant fingerprint card.
- Payment of the license and registration fee.
- Authorization from a licensed agency that the application will be an employee or independent contractor.
How do I obtain a Utah Private Investigator Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.