The Utah Motor Vehicle Crusher Bond is required by the State of Utah as a form of protection for the people of the State of Utah by guaranteeing that the bondholder will comply with all requirements and provisions of the Act providing for the regulation and control of the business of dealing in motor vehicles, as provided by Chapter 3, Title 41, Utah Code Ann. The bond is set at $10,000.
- Completed application form
- Payment for the license fee, amounting to $102
- A permanent place of business that complies with all local ordinances, including zoning for crusher and is devoted exclusively to the crushing of motor vehicles and business incidental to it.
- A permanent sign, not less than 24 square feet in size and must be either painted on the office, attached to the office, nail or bolts.
- Passport quality photographs of owners, partners or corporate officers, plus a picture of the Principal Place of Business and sign.
How do I obtain a Utah Motor Vehicle Crusher Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.