Click here to apply for your bond
The Utah Beer Wholesaler Bond is required by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control if you wish to do the following:
- Purchase and import beer into Utah
- Store beer in approved warehouses
- Sell and distribute beer directly to licensed beer retailers and holders of single event permits and temporary beer permits.
The bond amount required is $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder, its officers, agents, and employees shall faithfully comply with the provisions of Title 32B-13, Utah Code, and the rules and directives of the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- Completed application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $300
- Payment for the license fee amounting to $2800
- Criminal history background documents – Electronic Fingerprints or Fingerprint cards, signed ‘Informed Consent and Waived Form’, Payment for the FBI background fees
- Ownership entity documents
- Local consent form
- Copy of current local business license
- Certificate of insurance for public liability and liquor liability dram shop coverage
- Scaled floor plan
- Lease Agreement
- Copy of the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Trade Bureau
- Brand & Territorial Agreement(s)
How do I obtain a Utah Beer Wholesaler Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Utah Beer Wholesaler Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.