The Utah Beer Only Restaurant Bond is for those who are applying for a Beer only restaurant license. This license is issued for the storage, sale, service, and consumption of 3.2% beer on the premises of a restaurant that is engaged in primarily serving meals to the general public.
The bond states that the bondholder, its officers, agents, and employees shall faithfully comply with the provisions of Title 32B-5-204, Utah Code, and the rules and directives of the Utah Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. The amount set by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control is set at $5,000.
- Completed application form, signed and notarized
- A non-refundable application fee of $330
- Licensing fee of $825
- Criminal history background documents – Electronic Fingerprints or Fingerprint cards, signed ‘Informed Consent and Waived Form’, Payment for the FBI background fees
- Ownership entity documents
- Copy of current local business license
- Local consent form
- Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance for public liability and liquor liability ‘dram shop’ coverage
- Scaled floor plan
- Responsible alcohol service plan
- Lease agreement
- Projected Profit and Loss statement
Where can I get a Utah Beer Only Restaurant Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.