The Utah Airport Lounge Bond is required by the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for those looking to get an airport lounge liquor license. This license is issued for the storage, sale, service, and consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises of a public airport lounge. The license is valid from November 1 to October 31.
The required bond amount is $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder, its officers, agents, and employees shall faithfully comply with the provisions of Title 32B, Utah Code, and the rules and directives of the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- Completed application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $300
- Payment for the license fee amounting to $8000
- Criminal history background documents
- Ownership entity documents
- Local consent form
- Copy of current local business license
- Certificate of insurance for public liability and liquor liability dram shop coverage
- Projected profit and loss statement
- Scaled floor plan
- Responsible Alcohol Service Plan/ Manager Training Scheduled
How Do I Obtain a Utah Airport Lounge Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.