Click here to apply for your bond
The Massachusetts Transient Vendor’s License Bond is required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the amount of $500. The bond states that the bondholder must comply with the provisions of Chapter 100A of the General Laws as well as any amendments or additions.
What are the requirements in order to get a Transient Vendor’s License?
A transient vendor license is required for any person conducting temporary or seasonal indoor sales in Massachusetts. These are the requirements that must be prepared and mailed to One Ashburton Place, Room 1115, Boston, MA 02108. You can also bring it to the said address and wait for your application to be processed.
- Completed application form
- A $500 surety bond, issued by a surety company licensed in the state
- Payment of $100 for the license fee. The check must be made payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Where can I get a Massachusetts Transient Vendor’s License Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Massachusetts Transient Vendor’s License Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.