The Mississippi Title Pledge Act Surety Bond is required by the Department of Banking and Consumer Finance of the State of Mississippi. The bond states that the bondholder shall well and truly operate its business in conformity with, and shall abide by, the laws of this State regulating a title pledge business.
What are the requirements in order to get a Title Pledge License?
For anyone who would like to be a title pledge lender as defined in the Title Pledge Act of the Mississippi Statutes, these are the requirements that must be submitted aside from the completed Title Pledge License Application form:
- Payment of $750 for the license fee. Please make sure that it is a certified check or money order as personal or company checks are not accepted.
- A surety bond – As stated above, a surety bond must be submitted. The amount of the surety bond is at $50,000 for each location.
- Attach a Title Pledge Contact List.
- Submit fingerprint cards made by a local law enforcement agency.
- Must not be a felony conviction in the last ten years.
Where can I get a Mississippi Title Pledge Act Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.