The Illinois Third Party Administrator Bond is required by the IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. The bond states that that the administrator will make a full accounting and due payment to the person or company entitled thereto of funds coming into his possession as an incident to Third Party Administrator transactions and shall comply with all the provisions of Section 511.104 of the IL Insurance Code. Surety1 can have this bond issued within an hour of receiving your easy online application.





How to Get Your Illinois Third Party Administrator Bond

  1. Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
  2. One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!

If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.

How to Get Bonded

1. Apply Online
Using our Free & Secure Application
2. Get Your Free Quote
Applications are No-Obligation
3. Get Your Bond
Most Bonds are Approved in 1-2 Business Days

Surety Bond Experts

Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.