Click here to apply for your bond
The Texas Department of State Health Services requires the Texas Subscription Program Bond. Emergency Medical Service Providers must have the Texas Subscription Program Bond. The amount of the bond is set at $50,000. The Texas Subscription Program Bond states that the bondholder will faithfully create and operate the subscription program. In the event of the bond holder’s cessation of business, the bondholder will return all unused or unearned subscription fees or dues to subscribers in accordance with the Emergency Medical Services Act.
The Texas Subscription Program Bond’s purpose is to protect the public from financial harm done to them by your company. It ensures your company properly compensates those it wrongs. This bond is not insurance for your company. It serves as a form of consumer protection.
Aside from the completed application form, application fee of $500 plus $180 for each EMS vehicle. and the surety bond, the following must also be submitted:
- Document verifying volunteer status, if applicable
- Map and description of the service area
- Declaration of organization type and profit status
- Declaration of Provider Name
- Declaration of Ownership
- Declaration of the address for the main location of business, normal business hours and proof of ownership or lease
- Declaration of the administrator of record
- Copies of Doing Business Under Assumed Name Certificates (DBA)
- Completed EMS Personnel Form
- Staffing plan
- Completed EMS Vehicle Form
- Declaration of an employed medical director
- Competed Medica Director Information Form
- Treatment and Transport Protocols
- List of equipment required
- Description of how the EMS provider will conduct quality assurance
- Attestation that its management will continue to participate in the local regional advisory council
- Plan for how the provider will respond to disaster incidents
- Copies of written Mutual Aid
- Certificate of Insurance
- Copies of vehicle titles, etc
- Documentation proving that management staff has the experience and qualification
- Letter of credit amounting to $100,000 for the initial license
How do I obtain a Texas Subscription Program Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Texas Subscription Program Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.