The Texas House Mover License Bond is required by the City of San Antonio, Texas. The City of San Antonio requires the Texas House Mover License Surety Bond to be in the amount of $2,000. The bond states that the bond holder shall well and truly indemnify and save harmless the City of San Antonio, and do all things as required by the ordinances. WE can give you this bond for a very low cost, just fill out the application form below.
Additional items needed in order to apply for a House Mover License you must submit the following:
- House Mover License Application
- Government Issued Photo Identification
- Annual $2,000 Bond
- Annual license and registration fee: $50.00. Note: this registrations will expire December 31 every year.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance with the City of San Antonio listed as the Certificate Holder.
- Proof of public liability property damage insurance policy certificate naming the applicant as the assured and providing for the payment of any liability imposed by law upon such applicant to the extent of $10,000.00 for each person for bodily injury, $20,000.00 for bodily injury liability for each accident, $5,000.00 for property damage liability for each accident.
How do I obtain a Texas House Mover License Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.