The Texas Blanket Building & Construction Bond is required by Horizon City, Texas. Horizon City requires that their Texas Blanket Building & Construction Bond be in the amount of $10,000 for the year. Horizon City will not issue permits or allow city work to be completed without having this bond on file with the city because this bond helps ensure that the city is protected from fraudulent and bad construction workers. This bond helps guarantee that work will get done in a timely and efficient manner for the city.
The bond states that the bond holder and its agents, employees, and subcontractors shall comply with all provisions, rules and regulations of the Town of Horizon City Municipal Code. They shall pay any damages which are sustained by the City or by the person for whom the work is done which are caused by failure of the principal, its agents, employees, or subcontractors to comply with the Horizon City Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Gas Codes.
- Contractor’s License Registration Application & applicable fees – Completely filled out.
- El Paso County Assumed Name Certificate/DBA
- State Sales Tax Identification
- State License Number.
- Full address of business located in Horizon City and address of the business headquarters, if different.
- Designation as to type of business,
- Principal owner of company or business.
- Description of type of business.
- If the business requires inspection by the city, state or county, or requires additional licensing, copies of required documents must be provided with the application.
- Insurance requirements : Certicate of Insurance and surety bond
- A copy of all required contractor’s license (s) as issued by the State of Texas. (ie: Master, Journeyman, Contractor’s, Irrigation)
How do I obtain a Texas Blanket Building & Construction Bond – Horizon City?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.