The Tennessee Pest Control Bond is required by the Department of Agriculture for all who wish to obtain a TN Pest Control Applicator License and Charter. The bond states that the bondholder must comply with all terms and conditions described by the Tennessee Application of Pesticides Act of 1978. The amount of the surety bond is set at $50,000 if the applicant has a structural license category (WDO, GRC, FUM, BDC). If not, they only need to submit a surety bond worth $10,000.
In order to find out the cost of the surety bond, all we need is the completed application. Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available so we will be able to get you bonded quickly at the best possible price!
In addition to the surety bond, a completed application form must also be submitted, along with the following:
- Liability insurance coverage, with a minimum of $250,000 per incident, and $500,000 aggregate
- Errors and Omissions liability coverage with minimums of $100,000 per incident and $300,000 aggregate (for those with WDO license).
How do I obtain a Tennessee Pest Control Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Tennessee Pest Control Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.