The Tennessee Alcoholic Tax Bond is required by the State of Tennessee. The bond states that the bondholder shall pay all taxes, penalty, and interest for the activities which the bondholder may become liable.
Who needs a Tennessee Alcoholic Tax Bond?
All persons wishing to engage in the manufacturing, distilling, mixing, or selling of alcoholic beverages must be licensed. This is done through The Alcoholic Beverage Commission. The Alcoholic Tax bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What is the bond amount?
The bond amount is determined by the type of license an applicant is applying for.
- Sale of Alcohol on Premise: $10,000, $2,000 for restaurants selling wine only
- Wholesaler: Not less than 110% of the average monthly tax liability for the preceding 12 months. $75,000 for new wholesale business (first 4 months)
- Transporter: $1,000
- Warehousemen, Dealers & Manufacturers: $20,000
- Beer Wholesaler: An amount equivalent to the gross tax payable based on highest month’s sales in preceding 12 months. Not more than $10,000.
In order to find out the cost of the surety bond, all we need is the completed application. Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available so we will be able to get you bonded quickly at the best possible price.
Where can I get a Tennessee Alcoholic Tax Bond?
Surety1 can easily get you the bond that you need. First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your Tennessee Alcoholic Tax Bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Tennessee Alcoholic Tax Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.