The South Carolina Contract Security License Bond is required by the State of South Carolina, Securities Commissioners. The bond states that the bondholder will perform the duties of their position required by the law. The bond amount is set at $10,000.
What are the other requirements that must be met?
Aside from the surety bond, the following requirements must be submitted in order to qualify for a business license. The applicant must also have two years of experience as a supervisor or administrator in industrial security with a licensed security business. After the forms have been submitted, a background investigation will be conducted.
- Payment of $350 for the annual license fee. If you will need a Security Weapons Permit, an additional $45 will be paid.
- A complete signed and notarized application form
- Two complete sets of fingerprint cards
- Recent digital photograph
- Judgment Statement Affidavit
- Form PD/PS-9
- Completed Disclosure of Principal(s) form
- Completed SafeGuardSC, Primary Plus, and/or Firearms Proof of Training forms
How do I obtain a South Carolina Contract Security License Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.