Click here to apply for your bond
The South Carolina Pistol Dealer License Bond is required by the State Law Enforcement Division for a two-year term in the amount of $10,000. The bond states that the bondholder, or Principal, will comply with the duties and responsibilities of the provisions of said license, and Act No. 330 of 1965 Acts.
Surety1 only issued surety bonds. The license is issued by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division. To make it easier for you, here is a checklist of what you need to submit when applying for the license.
- Completed application form
- Copy of current Federal Firearms License
- Payment of $100 for the fee
- Specific directions to the residence if the business is operated from a residence
- One Color Photograph
How do I obtain a South Carolina Pistol Dealer License Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your South Carolina Pistol Dealer License Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.