The South Carolina Bingo Revenue Bond is required by the State of South Carolina, Department of Revenue. This is a requirement for those wishing to have a bingo promoter license. The bond states that the bondholder, or principal, will pay all State fees, interest, penalties, fines and warrant costs that may become due.
What are the requirements that must be submitted?
- Completed application form
- Nonrefundable license fee amounting to $1,000.
- Attach a current copy of the Management Agreement between the Organization and the Promoter
- Attach current equipment rental agreements including any addendum
- Attach signed a copy of the lease where the bingo will be located
- Attach a signed copy of the master lease where the bingo will be located
- Attach a copy of the floor plan
- Attach a copy of the Professional Solicitor’s license from the Secretary of State
- List of employees who will work at the bingo and receive compensation
- Attach chart detailing days and hours of play for the bingo
- Attach a copy of Articles of Incorporation, if applicable
Where can I get a South Carolina Bingo Revenue Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.