The Georgia Retailer’s and Consumption on Premises Liquor License Bond is required by the State of Georgia, Department of Revenue. The bond amount is required to be $2,500.
What are the requirements to obtain a Georgia Retailers and Consumption on Premises Liquor License?
The following documents will need to be uploaded on the Georgia Tax Center Website for the application process:
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents or government-issued ID
- Payment for the fee: Retail Dealer/Package Store – $200
- Surety bond amounting to $2,500 issued by a surety company licensed to do business in Georgia.
What do I need to do to get a Georgia Retailers and Consumption on Premises Liquor License Bond?
The first step to getting your surety bond is completing our simple online application. This should only take a few minutes to complete, and in most cases, your surety bond can be written in one business day.
After submitting your application, expect a call from one of our licensed agents to receive your free quote. Due to our partnerships with a variety of well-rated businesses, we offer some of the lowest bond rates on the market. Once you’ve paid the bond premium and signed the agreement, we will send you the Georgia Retailer’s and Consumption on Premises Liquor License Bond via USPS Priority Mail. You also have the option of overnight delivery if you want to get it faster.
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds in Georgia since 2003. Our headquarters are located in California, but we are licensed in all 50 states. We guarantee quality service as we maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.