Click here to apply for your bond
The Oklahoma Private Investigator or Armed Guard Bond is required by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training. The amount of Oklahoma Private Investigator Surety Bonds Varies as follows:
- Bonds for Private Investigator or Security Guard AGENCIES have a minimum amount of $100,000
- Bonds for Armed Security Guards or Private Investigators have a required $10,000 amount
- Unarmed Private Investigator or Security Guard Bonds have a required amount of $5,000
This Bond ensures that the bond holder, or principal, will abide by the provisions of Title 59, Oklahoma Statutes, section 1750.
How do I become licensed as an Unarmed Private Investigator in Oklahoma?
All new applicants must submit the following items, aside from the completed application form, in order to be licensed
- Certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable. (All questions on page 2 must be answered).
- Legible fingerprint cards with all required information.
- Two (2) current, passport size color photographs. Paper or plastic photos will NOT be accepted.
- Record request completed by BOTH your local police department and sheriff department.
- Letter of Employment (if applicable) or Bond/Insurance.
- Agency Application (Required if self-employed Private Investigator).
- Documented proof of experience or comparable training.
- Required fee in the form of money order, company check or cashier’s check only. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- If not a United States Citizen, verifiable documentation of legal residence.
Why should I choose Surety1 for my Oklahoma Unarmed Private Investigator Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Oklahoma Unarmed Private Investigator Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.