The Oklahoma Private Investigator or Armed Guard Bond is required by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training. The amount of Oklahoma Private Investigator Surety Bonds Varies as follows:
- Bonds for Private Investigator or Security Guard Agencies have a minimum amount of $100,000
- Bonds for Armed Security Guards or Private Investigators have a required $10,000 amount
- Unarmed Private Investigator or Security Guard Bonds have a required amount of $5,000
This Bond ensures that the bondholder, or principal, will abide by the provisions of Title 59, Oklahoma Statutes, section 1750.
- Completed application form, which must have the attachments completed and signature notarized
- Certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable
- Legible CLEET fingerprint cards with all the required data
- 2 current passport-sized color photographs
- Local Police Department and Sheriff Department Record Checks
- Letter of Employment if applicable
- Agency Application
- Documented proof of experience or comparable training
- Payment of the required fees
- Verifiable documentation of legal if not a US citizen
How do I get an Oklahoma Private Investigator or Armed Guard Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.