The Pennsylvania Private Schools Bond is required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The bond states that the bondholder will pay all parents in the event of the closing of the school. Either by choice or due to the suspension, revocation or other termination of bond holder’s license. As stated under the Private Academic Schools Act. The minimum amount of the bond is $10,000.
Who Needs a Pennsylvania Private Schools Bond?
Private Academic School are licensed and regulated by the State Board of Private Academic Schools. It’s rules, regulations and standards are concerned with quality education, teacher certification, attendance and courses of Study. The Private Schools bond is one of their licensing requirements.
What are other License Requirements?
- Completed application form
- $250 payment
- Signed ethics statement
- 3 letters of reference
- Copy of Lease or Proof of Facility Ownership
- Copy of Corporation Registration
- Philosophy of School
- Planned Course Outline
- Schedule of Daily Classes
- School Fire and Liability Insurance
- Statement of Income and Expenses
- Statement of tuition charges and refund/retention policy
- List of indoor and outdoor equipment
- List of instructional materials, hardware/software, textbooks
- Copies of teaching certificates for all certified staff
How do I obtain a Pennsylvania Private Schools Bond?
At Surety1, we make things easy for you. Start the process by completing our easy-to-navigate, free online application form. After that, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for the bond premium. Once you decide to move forward with us, you just need to pay the bond premium and choose your shipping options. You may choose to have your Pennsylvania Private Schools Bond mailed through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Surety1 has been providing surety bonds since 2003 and is licensed in all 50 states. The company maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and represents over a dozen A rated surety companies
How to Get Your Pennsylvania Private Schools Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.