Click here to apply for your bond
The Pennsylvania On-Line Messenger Services (OLM) Bond is required by the Pennsylvania BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES, REGULATED CLIENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT to become a messenger service. The messenger service shall file and maintain with the Department a bond in the amount of $50,000 for each approved messenger service. If the messenger service has more than one location, additional bonds in the amount of $50,000 for each location not to exceed $250,000 must be submitted.
What are the other requirements that must be submitted?
- Criminal background check
- Photographs of the exterior and interior of the proposed place of business
- Security plan
- 3 letters of reference from a bank or other financial institution
- 3 letters of reference from business concerns
- Payment of annual fee
- Completed application form
Online Messengers are private businesses are contracted to provide driver licensing and vehicle registration services for customers via an online connection with PennDOT.
How do I obtain a Pennsylvania On-Line Messenger Service (OLM) Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Pennsylvania On-Line Messenger Services (OLM) Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.