The Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Dealer – Wholesaler Bond for the State of Oklahoma Used Motor Vehicles and Parts Commission in the amount of $25,000. This bond guarantees that the bondholder will not practice any fraud and will abide by the Oklahoma Used Motor Vehicle Dealer Laws.
What are the requirements for getting a Wholesale Motor Vehicle Dealer’s License?
- Completed application form
- Payment of $600 for the application fee
- OSBI report
- Completed personal history questionnaire
- Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Financial statements
- $25,000 single limit garage liability insurance
- Current certification of incorporation or LLC or a current certificate of good standing, if applicable
- Photos of the outside of sales office and business sign
- Proof of usable phone
- Sample of copies of the approved condition of sale documents
- Inspection and approval for the location by a commission investigator
- Attendance of the education program.
How do I obtain an Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Dealer – Wholesaler Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.