The Oklahoma Sidewalk Contractor Bond is required by the City of Oklahoma City, in the amount of $2,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully perform all duties in accordance with the Code of The City of Oklahoma City. In addition, they shall comply fully with all other Codes of the city affecting such business or occupation.
Who needs to have the Oklahoma Sidewalk Contractor bond?
Any individual that engages in the business of constructing or repairing driveways must first be licensed by the City. Sidewalks can be located on any part of the street, parking lot or other public property, or a setback of the curb. The Sidewalk Contractor bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are the required documents for licensing?
Applicants for the Sidewalk Contractor license must fill out an information sheet and provide a photo ID. After that, you will be scheduled for your test.
- Submit the following documents: proof of passed test, contractor’s information sheet, copy of ADA certificate or card, immigration affidavit, photo ID, general liability insurance and a bond of $2,000.
- Buy a permit for field test.
- Return with a passed field test to pay and receive your sidewalk contractor registration.
How do I obtain an Oklahoma Sidewalk Contractor Bond?
Surety1, can provide you with all your surety bonding needs. We are licensed to do business not just in Oklahoma but in all other states as well. Our rates, for our surety bonds, are lower than those you see from other companies. This is made possible through our partnership with over a dozen surety markets. Our application process is fast.
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, we’ll have you pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your Oklahoma Sidewalk Contractor bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Our company is one of the most trusted in the business. We even have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as proof.
How to Get Your Oklahoma Sidewalk Contractor Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.