The Oklahoma Pawn Shop Bond is required by the State of Oklahoma in the amount of $5,000. This bond enforces the Oklahoma Pawnshop Act by ensuring that the bondholder, or principal, will abide by the statute’s laws.
What are the requirements for a Pawnshop License?
This license allows a business to take goods of value on receipt from the public, making loans against them as security. The requirements that must be submitted are:
- A completed application form
- Financial statements that should indicate net assets of at least $25,000
- A copy of all basic documents establishing identity
- Payment for the investigation, license, and examination. The total of all the fees amounts to $965.
- Additional location license requirements if you are applying for an additional location.
- A completed Military service verification form
Where can I get an Oklahoma Pawnshop License Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.