The Oklahoma Manufactured Home Dealer’s Surety Bond is required by the Used Motor Vehicle and Parts Commission in the amount of $30,000 for all manufactured home dealers. A manufactured home dealer is any person who, for a commission or with intent to make a profit or gain of money or other things of value, sells, offers to sell, or attempts to negotiate a sale or exchange of interest in, new or used manufactured homes, or that is engaged wholly or in part in the business of selling any new and unused, or used, or both new and used manufactured homes. The bond states that the bondholder will conduct its business without practicing fraud or making fraudulent representations, and without violating any of the provisions of the Oklahoma Used Motor Vehicle Dealer Laws (47 0.S 581et seq.).
How do I get an Oklahoma Manufactured Home Dealer’s License?
- Completed application form
- Payment of $600 for the application fee
- OSBI report
- Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Financial statements
- $100,000 single limit garage liability insurance or general liability with completed operations
- Current certificate of incorporation
- Letter of permit from the city or county
- Photos outside of sales office, sales lot and permanently mounted sign
- Proof of usable phone
- Valid franchise letter
- Submit sample copies of approved condition of sale documents
- Inspection and approval of the location by a common investigator
Note: Salespersons are required to be licensed too.
How do I obtain an Oklahoma Manufactured Home Dealer’s Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.