The Oklahoma Fence Contractor Bond is required by the City of Oklahoma City, in the amount of $1,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully perform all duties relating to such activities in accordance with the Code of The City of Oklahoma City. In addition, they shall comply fully with all other Codes of the city affecting such business or occupation.
Who needs to have the Fence Contractor’s bond?
All who wish to do this work must be licensed with the City. The Boiler Contractor License Bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are the required documents?
All applicants must first schedule a written test with the City’s Chief Building Inspector. After passing the test, the following items must be submitted:
- Test results from the Chief Building Inspector
- Contractor’s Information sheet
- Photo ID
- Immigration affidavit, if it is not on file
- Payment of $75 for the fee
- A surety bond of $1,000. This bond must be issued by a company licensed to do business in the state
How do I obtain an Oklahoma Fence Contractor’s License Bond?
Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc can provide you with all your surety bonding needs. We are licensed to do business not just in Oklahoma but in all other states as well.
We can assure you of two things. One is that our rates for our surety bonds are lower than those you see from other companies. This is made possible through our partnership with over a dozen surety markets. And two, our application process can take just one business day.
What you need to do is complete our online application form. Next you’ll hear from one of our licensed agents with a no-obligation quote . Pay the given quote and sign the agreement. We will then send the surety bond via USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also an option.
Surety1 maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Oklahoma Fence Contractor’s Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.