Click here to apply for your bond
The Ohio Public Insurance Adjuster Bond is required by the State of Ohio Superintendent of Insurance in the amount of $1,000. The bond promises the public insurance adjuster will conduct himself/herself in accordance with the provisions of Section 3951.01 to 3951.09, both inclusive of the revised code of Ohio and against fraudulent or dishonest practices. In order to find out the cost of the surety bond, all we need is the completed application. Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available so we will be able to get you bonded quickly at the best possible price!
In addition to the completed application form and $1,000 bond, the following documents must be attached:
- A non-refundable fee of $100 for Public Insurance Adjusters
- A non-refundable fee of $5 0 for Public Insurance Adjuster Agents
- A copy of the form that will be used as the contract in Ohio
- Copy of the Ohio Specific bond form and notary section of the application.
- Any other supporting document that may be required
How Do I obtain an Ohio Public Insurance Adjuster Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Ohio Public Insurance Adjuster Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.