The Ohio Contractor Registration Lancaster City Bond is required by the City of Lancaster, Building Department, in the amount of $15,000. The bond states that the bondholder, his agents, and his employees shall save the City harmless from all loss and damage to persons or property of the City.
What are the requirements that must be submitted in order to be registered as a contractor in Lancaster City, Ohio?
- Completed contractor registration application
- Proof of liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $300,000
- Copy of current Worker’s Compensation Certificate for businesses with more than one employee.
- Completed Tax Business Questionnaire form
- Payment of $150 for the registration fee. It applies to each major category that is applied for in the application. The categories are general, home improvement/specialty or each skilled trade.
Why should I choose Surety1 for my Ohio Contractor Bond-Lancaster City?
Surety1 can get this bond approved fast, with the lowest premium available. We have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets to make this possible.
Start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Next, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, we’ll collect the premium and have you sign the necessary paperwork. Then your Ohio Contractor Bond-Lancaster City will be sent to you through USPS Priority Mail. If you need to get it faster, you can also opt for overnight delivery, for an additional fee.
You can trust Surety1 for all your surety bond needs. We have been writing bonds since 2003, servicing clients from all 50 states. We are also proud to say that we earned and continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.