Click here to apply for your bond
The North Carolina Professional Solicitor Bond is required by the Department of Secretary of State.
The bond amount shall be determined as follows:
- $20,000 – if the contributions received for the last fiscal year were less than one hundred thousand dollars.
- $30,000 – if the contributions received for the last fiscal year were at least one hundred thousand dollars but less than two hundred thousand dollars.
- $50,000 – if the contributions received for the last fiscal year were at least two hundred thousand dollars.
The bond states that that the bondholder will act as a “Solicitor” on behalf of a charitable organization or sponsor pursuant to 131F or any rule adopted under 131F of the General Statutes of North Carolina.
Additional License Requirements
- Completed application form
- Payment for the application fee
How do I obtain a North Carolina Professional Solicitor Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your North Carolina Professional Solicitor Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.