The North Carolina Prepaid Entertainment Bond is required by the North Carolina, Attorney General. This is a requirement prior to the sale of any prepaid entertainment contract for services.
A prepaid entertainment contract is any contract in which :
- The buyer of a service pays for or is obligated to pay for service prior to the buyer’s receipt of or enjoyment of any or all of the services;
- The seller is other than a licensed nonprofit school, college, or university; the State or any subdivision thereof; or a nonprofit religious, ethnic, or community organization; and
- The services to be performed are related to any one of the following:
- Dance lessons or facilities, or any related services or events;
- Matching, dating, or social club services or facilities, including any service represented as providing names of, introduction to, or opportunity to meet members of the opposite sex;
- Martial arts training;
- Health or athletic club services or facilities.
What is the purpose of a North Carolina Prepaid Entertainment Bond and how much is the amount?
The bond states that the bondholder will perform and abide by all the obligations as set out in the provisions of Chapter 66, Article 21 of the North Carolina General Statutes and all amendments to Chapter 66, Article 21.
Where do I get a North Carolina Prepaid Entertainment Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.