The New Mexico Driving Training School Bond is required by the New Mexico Department of Transportation Traffic Safety Bureau, in the amount of $5,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall not cause loss of any tuition or fees or damages to any student as a result of any act of practice which is a violation of the minimum standard.
- Completed application form accompanied by:
- Photocopy of the certificate of maximum occupant load issued by the state or local fire marshal stating the maximum occupancy allowed by the fire code for each room at the main school site
- List of all extension sites
- List of all instructors
- Schedule of fees applicable students
- Proposed curriculum, handouts, and final exams
- Payment of the license fee
- Submit a certificate of insurance
- Posting a surety bond worth $5,000
Where can I get a New Mexico Driving Training School Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.