The New Jersey Security Agency Bond is a type of surety bond required by the Superintendent of the Division of State Police of the State of New Jersey in the amount of $5,000. The cost of the surety bond minimum premium and fees of $150. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully and honestly conduct business in accordance with law during the period of two years.
How to Get a New Jersey Security Agency Bond
At Surety1.com we make it easy to obtain this surety bond. Our simple, three step process is:
- Complete the easy to navigate and secure online application. 1
- Review the free, no obligation quote from one of Surety1’s professional surety bond agents, usually within one business day.
- Sign some paperwork and pay the bond premium
Once these steps have been completed, the New Jersey Security Agency Bond will be shipped to the bond applicant.
1 -The name of the applicant on the surety bond application must match exactly the full legal business name of applicant for the license.
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Representing over a dozen surety bond companies, Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003.
Requirements in order to become a Security Agency/Company Owner?
In order to be an owner and operator, you must be at least 25 years old. Aside from that, you will need to have had five years of experience in the field of law enforcement, but you should not be employed at the present in any law enforcement agency. If you do not have the experience, you may also present five years of experience working in a supervisory or management capacity for a security officer company. Other requirements include:
- A completed application form
- Payment of $300 for the application fee
- Submit fingerprints and written consent for a criminal history background check