The New York Professional Fund Raisers Bond is required by the State of New York Attorney General. The bond amount is set at $10,000. It states that the bondholder shall faithfully and honestly act in accordance with the law. As well as, fully comply with the provisions of Article 7-A of the Executive Law of the State of New York.
Who needs a Professional Fund Raisers bond?
All who wish to be a Professional Fund Raiser in the state of New York must be registered. A Professional Fund Raiser is any person who plans, manages, conducts, carries on or assists in connection with a charitable solicitation. Done through direct or indirect means. With a contract, sub-contract, letter or other agreement. For compensation or other consideration.
The Professional Fund Raisers Bond is one of the registration requirements.
What are other requirements?
In addition to the Professional Fund Raisers Bond, submit the following documents to the New York Office of the Attorney General:
- Completed application form
- $800 mandatory annual registration fee
- Current contracts with charitable organizations
- Organizing documents, amendments to organizing documents, certificates of assumed name and DBA’s
- Copies of delinquent Professional Fund Raiser Interim/Closing statements
How do I obtain a New York Professional Fund Raisers Bond?
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application. Next, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, we’ll collect payment and you’ll sign the agreement. Lastly, your New York Professional Fund Raisers bond will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail. Overnight options are available for an additional fee.
Founded in 2003, licensed in all 50 states, we continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Call us toll free at 877-654-2327. We have live surety bond agents available Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 PST. We’re glad to help.
How to Get Your New York Professional Fund Raisers Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.