The New York Combative Sport Bond is required by the New York’s State Athletic Commission. Two separate bonds are required for those who want to be licensed as a Combative Sport Authorized Sanctioning Entity. First, an Authorized Sanctioning Entity Bond in the amount of $20,000. This bond guarantee’s the payment of purses. In addition, it guarantee’s the legitimate expenses of printing tickets and all advertising materials. Second, an Authorized Sanctioning Entity Bond in the amount of $10,000. This bond guarantee’s the faithful performance of the authorized sanctioning entity to the provisions of Article 41 of the General Business Law. Included are the rules and regulations of the Commission.
What is an Authorized Sanctioning Entity?
An entity licensed by the Commission to supervise and oversee the conduct of one or more specific combative sports.
How can I get Licensed?
Submit your completed application form to the State Athletic Commission. Include the following supporting documentation:
- Documentation supporting your response to the questions in the Business Background Information and Responsible Party Background Information section on the application
- Provide the information requested in the Experience section of the application
- Payment of the application fee ($1,000).
Where do I get a New York Combative Sport Bond?
At Surety1 you can be assured of the lowest rates as we have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets. We have friendly agents who are willing to answer all your queries and give you only the best service.
First, start the process by using our easy to navigate, free online application form. Next, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Founded in 2003, licensed in all 50 states, we continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your New York Combative Sport Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.