The New York Promoter-Boxing Bond is a type of surety bond required by the State of New York, State Athletic Commission. The surety bond is required for those who want a Professional Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promoter License. The license allows the promoter to hold professional boxing and sparring matches or exhibitions for prizes or purses. An admission fee is charged and/or received.
What is the amount for the New York Bond?
- A $20,000.00 bond, filed with the State Comptroller, is required to guarantee:
- purse and salaries of club employees licensed by the Commission
- the legitimate expenses of printing tickets
- all advertising material
- A $10,000.00 bond, filed with the Department of State, is required to guarantee:
- the faithful performance by the Promoter of the provisions of the act and rules & regulations of the State Athletic commission
How to obtain a New York Boxing Promoter Bond
At Surety1.com we make it easy to obtain this surety bond. Our simple, three step process is:
- Complete the easy to navigate and secure online application. 1
- Review the free, no obligation quote from one of Surety1’s professional surety bond agents, usually within one business day.
- Sign some paperwork and pay the bond premium
Once these steps have been completed, the Surety Bond will be shipped to the bond applicant.
1 -The name of the applicant on the surety bond application must match exactly the full legal business name of applicant for the license.
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Representing over a dozen surety bond companies, Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003.
What are the other requirements to receive a Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promoter’s License?
- Completed application form
- Corporate or business check for the payment of the fees. The amount is based on the seating capacity:
- Not more than 2,500 …… $ 450
- 2,500 to 5,000 …………….. $750
- 5,001 to 15,000 …………… $1,000
- 15,001 to 25,000 …………. $2,000
- More than 25,000…………. $2,500
- Articles of Incorporation
- Two sets of fingerprints for all officers
For more license information, contact the State of New York, State Athletic Commission