The New York Promoter-Boxing Bond is required by the State of New York, State Athletic Commission. The surety bond is required for those who want a Professional Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promoter License. The license allows the promoter to hold professional boxing and sparring matches or exhibitions for prizes or purses. An admission fee is charged and/or received.
What is the amount for the New York Bond?
- A $20,000.00 bond, filed with the State Comptroller, is required to guarantee:
- purse and salaries of club employees licensed by the Commission
- the legitimate expenses of printing tickets
- all advertising material
- A $10,000.00 bond, filed with the Department of State, is required to guarantee:
- the faithful performance by the Promoter of the provisions of the act and rules & regulations of the State Athletic commission
What are the other requirements to receive a Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promoter’s License?
- Completed application form
- Corporate or business check for the payment of the fees. The amount is based on the seating capacity:
- Not more than 2,500 …… $ 450
- 2,500 to 5,000 …………….. $750
- 5,001 to 15,000 …………… $1,000
- 15,001 to 25,000 …………. $2,000
- More than 25,000…………. $2,500
- Articles of Incorporation
- Two sets of fingerprints for all officers
Why should I use Surety1 for my New York Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promoter Bond?
At Surety1 you can be assured of the lowest rates as we have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets. We have friendly agents who are willing to answer all your queries and give you only the best service.
First, start the process by using our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.