The New Jersey Private Vocational Schools Bond is required by the State of New Jersey, Department of Education, in the amount of $20,000 for those who would like to apply for it. The bond states that the bondholder shall fully and faithfully observe the express provisions of all contractors with its students and the rules and regulations of the Department of Education, State of New Jersey.
What are the other requirements in order to establish a Private Career School in the state?
Please refer to the list below for a list of all the requirements you need to meet and the documents that must be submitted:
- Administrative requirements for PCS Approval Checklist
- Completed Application Form
- Signed and notarized Statement of Assurances
- Application fee of $1,150
- Bank statement or voided check in PCS name
- Organizational chart
- Certificate of Authority
- Business Registration Certificate
- Financial reports, if applicable
- Current Professional Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Certificate of Insurance
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Current Certificate of Fire Inspection
- Current Certificate of Health Inspection
- Building Lease
- Sketch of floor plan
- School Catalog
- Student Enrollment Agreement
- Proof of Other Agency Approvals, if applicable
- Sample of proposed advertising/ marketing materials
- Literacy, ESL, HSE and Remedial Curriculum Approval Checklist, if applicable
- Surety bond in the amount of $20,000
Where can I get a New Jersey Private Vocational Schools Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.