The New Hampshire Real Estate Broker’s Bond is required by the State of New Hampshire, Real Estate Commission. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully account for all funds entrusted to the bondholder in the bond holder’s capacity as a Licensed Real Estate Broker – Principal Broker and Managing Broker.
A real estate broker is someone who acts for others for a commission or for other compensation to sell, exchange, purchase, rent or leases real estate. Managing brokers manage a branch office, supervising all licensees. According to the New Hampshire Revised Statutes, the bond amount should not be less than $25,000.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must show proof of completion of 60 hours of approved study to be completed before the date of examination.
- Must have been employed by an active principal broker for at least one year within five years of the date of application, or if not applicable must have 2,000 part-time hours as a licensed salesperson in the state within five years of the date of application, or must show proof of equivalent experience to the Commission
- Show evidence of good reputation for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity
- Demonstrate no record of unprofessional conduct
- Submit evidence of at least 6 separate real estate transactions, or equivalent experience
- Comply with the criminal records check
- Pass the examination
- Payment of $170 for the examination registration fee and $110 for the Original license
How do I obtain a New Hampshire Real Estate Broker’s Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.