The New Hampshire Auto Wholesale Dealer’s Bond is required by the State of New Hampshire, Division of Motor Vehicles for auto wholesale dealers. The bond states that the bondholder shall well and truly keep and perform his obligations to purchasers who suffer loss by reason of purchase from the bondholder of a stolen motor vehicle title, which is thereby rendered defective.
An auto wholesale dealer is any person with an established place of business, who is exclusively engaged in the business or purchasing vehicles requiring registration for use upon a way, for resale to a retail or wholesale dealer.
In order to find out the cost of the surety bond, all we need is the completed application. Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available, so we will be able to get you bonded quickly at the best possible price.
What are the requirements for a New Hampshire Auto Wholesale Dealer’s License?
- Completed Application for Retail Dealer License and Registration form
- Copy of the lease in the name of the owner or business
- Original criminal background check for each owner of the business
- Payment of $125 for the dealer license
- An established place of business
- A surety bond worth $25,000
Where can I get a New Hampshire Auto Wholesale Dealer’s Bond?
Here at Surety1, we offer a simple process for getting your surety bond. With our 15 years of experience in the business, we not only a simple process but also partnerships with over a dozen surety markets, allowing us to offer the lowest rate of surety bonds in the market.
To get your New Hampshire Auto Wholesale Dealer’s Bond, fill out the online application form below. Within one business day, our licensed agent will call you with a quote for your bond. You can also ask them any question you might have. If you decide to get your bond with us, all you need to do next is pay the amount and sign all the paperwork. We will send the bond through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Surety1 is located in California, but we are licensed in all 50 states. We also maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your New Hampshire Auto Wholesale Dealer’s Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.